Allen is Dr. Aardsma’s older brother. He is a gifted artist, recognized chiefly for his wood carvings. He began taking one drop per day of Dr. Aardsma’s Vitamin MePA Dietary Supplement on September 11, 2017. He was 63 years old at the time. The following report was written by him five months later, on February 16, 2018.
(Vitamin MePA Only)
Taking MePA is kind of a faith-walk. It appears to be odorless, tasteless, colorless. It’s like adding a drop of clear water to a cupful of clear water each morning and drinking it. There is no taste, no after-effect that I can tell, and no proof that anything is really happening—pro or con.
And yet … given the normal fluctuations of life and health … I can’t help but wonder whether …
- Has the persistent spot of skin cancer on my cheek near my left ear finally healed up for good, or not? It seems to be, though it was there, waxing and waning, for well over a year!
- Is my left foot improving, or not? It had been growing steadily worse, but it definitely feels a lot better than it did a few weeks ago!
- Is MePA responsible for my having almost no “pinched-nerve” headaches lately, or not? I used to be able to count on having about one per month.
- Is MePA responsible for my having fewer “pinched nerve” back pains, or not? They used to be fairly frequent.
- Is MePA keeping my eyes sharp and my hearing good at 64 years of age?
- Is my stomach (high acid production) healing, or not? I haven’t had any trouble for quite a few weeks, but … I have been more careful about what I eat, and I take a Rabeprazole pill every other day. (In the past, I have suffered so severely with stomach acid, I am very hesitant to NOT take a pill to find out if I still need them.)
- Are my hemorrhoids getting better, or not? They have been giving me less trouble, lately, but I have not been doing any heavy work and I try to eat less.
- Is my heart getting stronger? I haven’t had any heart trouble (fast beating) for quite a long time, but I am more careful about bending over too quickly, and I am being careful to maintain a much more positive attitude.
So, the question is: Is MePA having a positive effect on various areas of my health, or are prayer and my changes in lifestyle responsible for the seeming improvements? All three? I believe time will tell.
Allen wrote again a few days later.
I was out hiking through the pristinely-quiet Adirondack winter wonderland yesterday, with a 70-yr old retired Generals’ Aide who has become a good friend.
We hiked into John Dillon Park to drill a hole through about a foot of ice and erect a Wood Duck nesting box he had built. The 4 or 5 mile round trip hike wouldn’t have been very strenuous were it not that we were pulling a homemade “cart” on skies through, in places, some pretty deep snow. It was a taxing task, but one that we both thoroughly enjoyed.
The reason I mention it is that I feel ready (and eager) to do something similar today!! MePA?
Update: November 9, 2020