An individual wrote to Dr. Aardsma about his experience with greatly reduced fatigue, quickly after beginning to supplement Dr. Aardsma’s Anti-Aging Vitamins in his daily diet.
Dr. Aardsma responded:
Both theory and experience support the probability that the reduced fatigue you are experiencing is due to the anti-aging vitamins.
The theory is quite simple. It goes as follows.
- Vitamins are, by definition, essential to health. Take any vitamin out of your diet for a long enough period of time and you will get sick. Leave that vitamin out of your diet yet longer and you will die of that sickness. This is a fact.
- Because the anti-aging vitamins, MePA and MePiA, are vitamins, another fact is that a human, like yourself, who has not included these vitamins in his diet for some six decades is, whether he knows it or not, a seriously sick human. (He is not “old” or “gettting old”, he is sick and getting sicker.) If he continues to leave the anti-aging vitamins out of his diet, a vast body of evidence shows that his sickness will most certainly result in death, very probably before he has accrued another two decades of life.
- Another fact is that many of the vitamin deficiency sicknesses display fatigue as a prominent symptom.
- A final fact is that many (not all) of the symptoms of vitamin deficiency sicknesses reverse very rapidly when the missing vitamin is restored to the diet.
- Thus, theory is supportive of the possibility that the rapid resolution of the chronic fatigue which you have described, following inclusion of the anti-aging vitamins in your diet, is, in fact, due to the anti-aging vitamins.
Experience is even simpler.
- Others have experienced the same thing: a rapid reduction in chronic fatigue coincident with commencement of inclusion of one (MePA) or both (MePiA and MePA) of the anti-aging vitamins in their diet.
Thank you for sharing your observational data with me.